(LOL! 🙂 I have an organizational disaster of 100’s of papers I have written under almost as many folders! I probably have around 100 that I have never posted and have pretty much forgotten about! This is one that I don’t even remember writing and I thought was pretty hilarious!)
The Pet-Peeve Disorder
The Church is full of people, diagnosed with this disorder, based on how they talk, what they talk about, and by accepting the illusion presented to them by the church itself!
This illusion they buy into is of a God, that will come save them from themselves, and then treat them like they treat their own pets:
- Their God saying, ‘I Love You!’ and then turning around and treating them like sh!t!
- They desire a Master that will ‘Tell them what to do’ so that they themselves don’t have to be Responsible in ‘Thinking for Themselves’!
- They desire a life, that has a ‘Wonderful’ description of how ‘Great’ it will be for them and all they have to do is sit around being ‘un-productive’ in this life, while waiting for that one!
- They have been fed into the belief that ‘sometime soon’ (has been going on for almost 2,000 years) an imposter for the ‘Gandolf look-a-like’ contest will come floating down out of the sky and beam them up to the Star Ship Enterprise and take them to some far-off Nebula, that probably looks pretty cool from the ‘True Gods’ planet of Earth!
- The fact that this God wants to take them somewhere else away from Earth should be proof in itself that their own ‘God’ isn’t ‘Responsible’ enough himself to fix the problems that, ‘ the Creation of humanity’ (that he is claiming as his own creation) has created for the rest of Nature on his planet!
..And of course Big Pharma shows up before I even finish the description with ‘something to ease the pain’!
Got any thoughts of your own on this subject?
The Truth Has Never Been Clearer – https://truth715870163.wordpress.com/
“If you can believe in yourself,
But focus on helping others,
Then you have the ability,
To change the world!” – Doug Chandler
#Unleashed #God #Truth #Church #Indoctrination #Intelligence #Honesty